2019 is set to be Tobermore’s biggest year yet. With a turnover of £50 million on the horizon, Tobermore are experiencing rapid growth and success as one of the top paving and walling manufacturers in the UK and Ireland.
Of course with growth and success comes opportunity and as such we are recruiting for multiple roles across all disciplines in Tobermore.
As a family run organisation, the family ethos of the firm is mirrored in the dedication of our staff. They have recently been awarded with a coveted ‘One to Watch’ status. This is a business accreditation which recognises companies that have proven successful workplace engagement with employees and show promising signs for the future. Past winners include Arsenal Football Club, AXA insurance and Invest NI.
If you would like to join an award winning organisation at the forefront of innovation, you’re sure to find a role to challenge and inspire you at Tobermore.
We are currently seeking to appoint the right people in the following departments with a competitive salary and benefits package. These are all newly created roles within our company that will aid us in our upcoming and future growth plans.
- Business Development
- External Sales
- Internal Sales
- Graduate/Placement Opportunities
Why work for Tobermore?
- Competitive salaries.
- Being part of an Award Winning Company – ‘One to Watch’ for Successful Workplace Engagement, won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award.
- Bonus Structure Available.
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Payroll Giving Employer.
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building.
- Complimentary Employee Events (Go-karting, Football Matches, Rugby Matches, Employee BBQ, Belfast Giants, Down Royal to name a few)
- Length of Service Awards.
- Structured induction and probation period.
- Participation in charity fundraising events.
- Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach.
- Car parking for all staff.
To apply for these positions, visit our dedicated careers page below.View our available positions
Tobermore are an equal opportunities employer.