Being part of Team Tobermore is much more than the fantastic family-like culture, a warm welcoming environment and supportive colleagues. It’s being continually supported by the Company with initiatives to ensure the health and well-being of staff remains a top priority.
World Health Day is the perfect opportunity to highlight Team Tobermore’s health and well-being initiatives for all staff.
We hope you enjoy this short clip and if Team Tobermore sounds like a team you want to be part of, visit our careers page and make your move today!
Here are just some of the benefits of being part of Team Tobermore;
Access to our BHSF Connect Employee Well-being App
- Life isn’t 9 to 5, that’s why our Connect Employee App provides support to our staff 24/7!
- Access to a GP from anywhere in the world – telephone/face to face Econsultation service with private prescription service.
- 24/7 Confidential support helpline including access to counselling services.
- Smarter spending: discounts and offers on hundreds of well-known brands.
- Money management support; independent and confidential money advice.
- Expert and practical legal advice with one of the UK’s largest legal firms offering legal advice 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- Discounted Gym membership and nutrition advice.
- ‘Care for the carer’ – support for those with caring dependants.
- Cyber Safety – support and advice to keeping you safe online.
Your Leave, YOUR way!
Employees enjoy enhanced Annual Leave above statutory entitlement – 30 days basic entitlement which increases with length of service! In addition to the generous annual leave on offer, the Company operates an ‘Annual Leave Purchase Scheme’ – this enables all staff from day one to purchase TWO extra day’s holidays which also increases with length of service!
Eye care costs – Company contributions
Many roles at Tobermore include working with Visual Display Units, therefore the Company recognise the importance of their employee’s eye care and contribute to the cost of eye tests and prescription glasses.