Photographs of your property will help to give a Landscape Designer a better understanding of the setting and style of your home. Photos also provide important information for the designer on the brick or render colours so that they can recommend complementing products for your outdoor area
Keep the following points in mind when taking photos to send to a Landscape Designer
- To assist the designer please take a number of photos of the area to be landscaped. It is also helpful to take pictures from the corner of your site towards the house.
- Photos of details such as steps and oil tanks can also be useful as they can help the designer reference areas on the drawing
- Ensure the photos are taken in good daylight avoiding any shadow.
- Where possible, remove any unnecessary objects from the picture e.g patio chairs, pots, cars.
- Always take the photo in landscape orientation.
For more information on ‘How to take images for a Landscape Design Service, check out our video