One of the questions we get asked most often at Tobermore is ‘What questions should I ask a paving contractor?’
When you find the perfect Tobermore products for your home, you’ll want to make sure they are installed by the very best paving contractors for that unbeatable finish.
Choosing a paving contractor is an important decision, once you locate a paving contractor near you, you should ask these questions in order to make the best informed decision.
- Ask the contractor how long they have been doing this kind of work.
- Ask them to give you names of customers for whom they have carried out similar work. Give these people a quick call to check their level of satisfaction or, better still, go and see the work that was done.
- Ask for a written agreement before commencing work. The agreement should include a detailed description of the proposed work and schedule for executing it.
- Ask the contractor to give you a written guarantee for the quality of their work.
- Ask if they have full Public and Employer Liability Insurance.
- Ask how long it will take and book well in advance. There can often be a lead in time of 2-3 months for this skilled service.
At Tobermore we go to great efforts to create our list of approved paving contractors, ensuring only the best make the grade. Click here to find your nearest approved contractor and get asking those questions today!