0 products added
Tobermore has received full RIBA approval for two new CPDs.
Construction professionals can now benefit from two new RIBA-accredited CPDs from Tobermore. Segmental retaining walls and permeable paving are the training areas covered in the content, which are designed to help you maintain, improve and broaden your skills within the industry.
Tobermore’s RIBA-accredited CPD training allows you to strengthen relationships with customers, by providing proof of your expertise in the industry.
Double points are available for anyone who completes the training.
About the CPD content
Permeable paving can be used to create spectacular hard landscaping features with environmentally friendly products. It reduces the risk of flooding and pollution by allowing rainfall to infiltrate the ground naturally, reducing the pressure on already overloaded urban drainage systems.
Tobermore’s RIBA-accredited CPD on Permeable Paving provides construction professionals with a greater understanding of:
- How permeable paving works as a SuDS solution
- Design stages (concept, developed, technical & construction)
- Common challenges of permeable paving
- Maintenance and adoption
- Appreciation of appropriate sectors for permeable paving
- How to answer frequently asked questions
Retaining walls are generally specified on sloping sites where the gradient limits land use. The walls retain soil, allowing level areas to be created, which can be used for building on, for roads or parking, or for other open spaces. Retaining walls can also be terraced, making them a decorative landscaping feature.
Tobermore’s Segmental Retaining Walls CPD content covers:
- Typical retention solutions
- The advantages and disadvantages of Segmental Retaining Walls
- Segmental Retaining Wall considerations throughout the design stages
- How to identify applicable sectors for Segmental Retaining Walls
- Other considerations and issues surrounding Segmental Retaining Walls
The prestigious RIBA-approved CPD badge is a mark of quality content, as the training material is rigorously assessed by RIBA to meet its exacting standards.
Tobermore CPDs can be carried out in person or remotely via Microsoft Teams. CPDs can be booked directly through your local Tobermore representative or by filling out our online booking form.
To find out more and to book a CPD with Tobermore, visit: https://www.tobermore.co.uk/professional/resources/cpds/
Got a Paving or Walling Requirement?
Get in touch to discuss your hard landscaping requirements today. Our expert advisors are on hand to help you create the perfect outdoor space. From project design and specification through to ordering and installation you can #TrustTobermoreGet in Touch