Head Office, Tobermore
Negotiable depending on experience
Friday 26th April 2019
It’s an exciting time at Tobermore Head Office! Due to continued success we are recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to join our Despatch Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and timely management of customer orders by providing exceptional customer service.
You will enjoy a busy office environment working with a variety of people; internal departments, haulage companies, external sales colleagues throughout the UK and also the general public.
This is a full-time and permanent opportunity. Working hours will be 08:00am to 17:30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Managing the organisation and inputting of sales orders onto our computer system.
• Dealing directly with customers, both by telephone and in person providing order advice, stock levels, time frames for delivery etc.
• Working within a large team of committed individuals within the Department to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Working closely with our Sales, Production, Credit Control and Accounts Departments.
• Dealing with sub contract haulage companies regarding service and delivery of products. Our current delivery rate is 99.7%!
• Liaising with our external sales colleagues regarding order and delivery related issues.
• Cash handling.
• Reception duties.
• Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence.
For the successful candidate, we offer a host of rewards and benefits to enjoy including;
• Competitive salaries.
• Being part of an Award Winning Company – ‘One to Watch’ for Successful Workplace Engagement, won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award.
• Bonus Structure Available after first year.
• 30 Days Annual Leave.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• Payroll Giving Employer.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
• First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building.
• Complimentary Employee Events (Go-karting, Football Matches, Rugby Matches, Employee BBQ, Belfast Giants, Down Royal to name a few)
• Length of Service Awards.
• Structured induction and probation period.
• Participation in charity fundraising events.
• Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach.
• Car parking for all staff.
• Fresh tea, coffee, fruit & selection of bread at HQ.
• 5 GCSE including English & Maths A – C
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Strong customer service experience.
• Excellent administration skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
• Very well organised person.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Ambitious and keen to succeed and progress.
• Positive outlook.
• Outgoing personality.
• Works well under pressure.
• Have an excellent telephone manner with objection handling skills.
• Being persuasive and engaging.
• A Levels / Degree qualified.
• Experience working within a busy office environment.
• Previous order processing experience.
• Customer complaints handling.
• Knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
• Full and clean driving licence.
Closing date is Friday 26th April 2019 @ 5pm.
Tobermore has introduced the use of ‘Waiting Lists’ as part of its approach to managing recruitment in a strategic manner. This ensures we have ongoing availability of applicants deemed suitable for a post as the need within our business arises. Please read our Waiting List information sheet for full information.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References