Head Office, Tobermore
Negotiable depending on experience.
Monday 10th December 2018
To assist the Despatch/Transport department by using your knowledge and skills to provide an efficient and effective service.
• Dealing directly with customers and drivers at our trade counter.
• Inputting sales orders onto our computer system and following up on related tasks.
• Deal directly with customers providing order advice, stock levels, time frames for delivery etc.
• Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times.
• Inter departmental support.
• Working closely with Sales, Production, Credit Control and Accounts teams.
• Cash handling.
• Advise customers of possible solutions to paving problems.
• Reception duties.
• Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence.
• 5 GCSE including English & Maths A – C
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Excellent administration skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
• Very well organised person.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Ambitious and keen to succeed and progress.
• Positive outlook.
• Outgoing personality.
• Works well under pressure.
• Have an excellent telephone manner with objection handling skills.
• Being persuasive and engaging.
• A Levels / Degree qualified.
• Experience working within a busy office environment.
• Previous order processing experience.
• Full and clean driving licence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References