Cork Paving Centre
Negotiable depending on experience.
Tuesday 30th April 2019
To maximise sales of products to all customer types by providing an efficient and customer friendly service.
• Interact with customers face to face and on the telephone to secure and grow sales of paving products.
• Prepare and follow up customer quotations
• Check the sample studio stock levels and carry out quality checks.
• Follow all Company procedures including health and safety
• Operate a computer order entry and quotation system.
• Calculate material required from landscape design plans, price and prepare quotation.
• Prepare visualisations for private market customers and house developers.
• Carry out pro-active sales work to promote our products and services as required including following up on quotations, targeting paving layers, attending shopping centre promotions, shows, exhibitions or other promotions when required.
Record daily activity levels
• General maintenance of the paving displays.
• Provide support to the sales office administration team.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by your employer including travelling to other centres to provide cover.
For the successful candidate, we offer a host of rewards and benefits to enjoy including;
• Competitive salaries.
• Being part of an Award Winning Company – ‘One to Watch’ for Successful Workplace Engagement, won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award.
• Bonus Structure Available.
• 30 Days Annual Leave.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• Payroll Giving Employer.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
• First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building.
• Complimentary Employee Events.
• Length of Service Awards.
• Structured induction and probation period.
• Participation in charity fundraising events.
• Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach.
• Car parking for all staff.
• Junior Cert x 5 subjects, grades A-C including Maths. English at level Merit or above.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Very well organised person.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Keen to succeed.
• Time management.
• Adaptable to change.
• Team player.
• Ability to plan daily tasks.
• Positive outlook.
• Can do attitude.
• Leaving Certificate, Higher level to be greater than H4. Top 6 subjects to include Maths & English.
• 6+months of customer service experience.
• Previous experience in similar role.
• Proven track record in sales.
Hours of work – 09:00am – 17:30pm, Monday – Friday.
It will be for 5 days per week within the working week of Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 5.30pm.
The successful applicant will be required to work on Saturday Morning and Bank Holiday working is also required.
Closing date is Tuesday 30th April @ 5pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References