Head Office, Tobermore
Competitive Remuneration Package.
Friday 28th February 2020
Due to continuous growth and expansion we are seeking a Maintenance Fitter – Night Shift to join our team. This role will support the Maintenance Team by providing a high level of service and support in all areas of Maintenance.
Hours of work – 18:00pm – 06:00am x 4 nights per week, Monday – Friday.
Please note; The successful applicant will initially work day shifts for the first six months approximately to complete training.
Please refer to the Job Description and Job Specification below for full details on this role.
• Competitive Remuneration package; Bonus, Company vehicle, Company phone and PPE (clothing, boots etc.)
• Listed as one of Belfast Telegraph Top 100 Companies 2019.
• 30 Days Annual Leave.
• Payroll Giving Employer.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
• Complimentary Employee Events (Go-karting, Football Matches, Rugby Matches, Employee BBQ, Belfast Giants, Down Royal to name a few)
• Length of Service Awards.
To download the application form to your desktop, right click on the button and click 'Save Link As...'.