Head Office, Tobermore
Attractive rates available.
Friday 18th January 2019
To assist the production department by carrying out routine maintenance to ensure smooth production of the company goods and services.
• Carry out tasks as required and deemed within your competence by immediate Supervisor.
• Ensure all work is completed to specified Quality, Safety and Environmental standards.
• Maintain safe working conditions and promptly bring to the attention of immediate Supervisor any work related problems or hazard requiring attention.
• Carry out basic adjustments and routine maintenance on machine on completion of training and as deemed competent by supervisor / manager.
• Inform Maintenance Management of any additional maintenance required or machine problems immediately.
• Observe safety requirements when driving company vehicles / operating machinery. (NB. Only trained and licensed operators may operate company vehicles)
• Accurately complete paperwork and observe checklists as required.
• Treat with care, attention and respect all items of Company property, e.g. protective clothing and equipment, machinery, tools and materials.
• Ensure machines are locked out, isolated and props in place before cleaning or routine maintenance commences.
• Observe all Company regulations regarding Health and Safety at Work and Environmental Policies as detailed in the Health and Safety Handbook and Company handbook including sickness absence, time keeping etc.
• Operate machines within necessary safety guidelines and follow procedures in place relevant to the department assigned to including specific hazard training for the job being done.
• Communicate any problems, uncertainties or training issues to relevant supervisor / manager immediately.
• Deal with customers in a courteous, professional, efficient and safe manner at all times.
• Actively participate in Continuous Improvement meetings or Safety meetings as required.
• Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence.
• No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
• Very well organised person.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ambitious and keen to succeed and progress.
• Team Player.
• Positive outlook,
• Outgoing personality.
• Good at paperwork.
• 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths A-C.
• Operating experience.
• Full and clean driving licence.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th January 2019 at 5pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References