Head Office, Tobermore
Negotiable depending on experience
Friday 26th April 2019
To maximise sales of products to all customer types by providing an efficient and customer friendly service.
Working hours are: 08:30am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be required to work on Saturday Mornings and one Late Night during summer months on a rota basis.
Bank Holiday working is also required.
• Interact with customers face to face and on the telephone to secure and grow sales of paving products and walling products.
• Prepare and follow up customer quotations.
• Check the sample studio stock levels and carry out quality checks.
• Follow all Company procedures.
• Enter orders and quotations accurately on our computer system.
• Check emails and respond in a timely manner.
• Calculate material required from landscape design plans, price and prepare quotation.
• Prepare visualisations for private market customers and house developers.
• Carry out pro-active sales work to promote our products and services as required including following up on quotations, targeting paving layers, attending shopping centre promotions, shows, exhibitions or other promotions when required.
• Record daily activity levels.
• General maintenance of the paving displays.
• Provide support to the sales office administration team.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by your employer including travelling to other centres to provide cover.
For the successful candidate, we offer a host of rewards and benefits to enjoy including;
• Competitive salaries.
• Being part of an Award Winning Company – ‘One to Watch’ for Successful Workplace Engagement, won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award.
• Bonus Structure Available after first year.
• 30 Days Annual Leave.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• Payroll Giving Employer.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
• First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building.
• Complimentary Employee Events (Go-karting, Football Matches, Rugby Matches, Employee BBQ, Belfast Giants, Down Royal to name a few)
• Length of Service Awards.
• Structured induction and probation period.
• Participation in charity fundraising events.
• Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach.
• Car parking for all staff.
• Fresh tea, coffee, fruit & selection of bread at HQ.
• 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths A – C.
• 6+ months of customer service experience
• Very well organised person
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Great communication skills
• Keen to succeed
• Time management
• Adaptable to change
• Team player
• Ability to plan daily tasks
• Positive outlook
• Can do attitude
• Ability to handle concrete products
• Business Qualification
• A Levels
• Knowledge of the construction industry
• 1+ years’ experience in a busy sales office
• Proven track record in sales
• Full and clean driving licence.
Closing date is Friday 26th April 2019 @ 5pm.
Tobermore has introduced the use of ‘Waiting Lists’ as part of its approach to managing recruitment in a strategic manner. This ensures we have ongoing availability of applicants deemed suitable for a post as the need within our business arises. Please read our Waiting List information sheet for full information.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References