Negotiable depending on experience.
Thursday 21st February 2019
To assist the Quarry department by using your knowledge and skills to ensure machinery is cleaned to a high standard.
• Carry out tasks as required and deemed within your competence by immediate Supervisor.
• Ensure all machinery is locked out and isolated and all necessary props and locks are in place before cleaning commences.
• Strictly adhere to all procedures and do NOT take shortcuts.
• Ensure all work is completed to specified Quality, Safety and Environmental standards.
• Maintain safe working conditions and promptly bring to the attention of immediate Supervisor any work related problems or hazard requiring attention.
• Observe safety requirements when driving company vehicles / operating machinery. (NB. Only trained and licensed operators may operate company vehicles)
• Treat with care, attention and respect all items of Company property, e.g. protective clothing and equipment, machinery, tools and materials.
• Observe all Company regulations regarding Health and Safety at Work, sickness absence, timekeeping etc.
• Accurately complete paperwork and observe checklists as required.
• Any other duties as required which are deemed within your competence.
• No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
• Very well organised person.
• Self-motivated. Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Good interpersonal Skills.
• Ambitious and keen to succeed and progress.
• Team player.
• Positive outlook.
• Outgoing Personality.
• Good at paperwork.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References