Head Office, Tobermore.
Negotiable depending on experience.
Monday 28th January 2019
To support the external sales executives in the region allocated whilst also actively supplementing their diaries with quality meetings with the customer groups we are targeting.
• Provide daily support to sales executives.
• Handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Identify new business opportunities by scrutinising planning leads.
• Contact perspective customers to generate leads.
• Setup meetings for external sales executives.
• Maintain CRM system as per procedures.
• Use LinkedIn to identify customers and increase Tobermore brand awareness.
• Assist with other sales and marketing initiatives.
• Be well organised, systematic and someone who enjoys the challenge of sales.
• Have excellent telephone manner with objection handling skills.
• Being a team player but also be able to work independently.
• Being enthusiastic, confident and having a desire to succeed.
• Being persuasive and engaging.
• Having excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Play an active role in team meetings.
• Any other duties as required.
• 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths A – C.
• 6+ months of customer service experience.
• Very well organised person.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Ambitious and keen to success and progress.
• Time management.
• Adaptable to change.
• Handling rejection.
• Team player.
• Ability to plan own approach / strategic thinker.
• Positive outlook.
• Can do attitude.
• A Levels / Degree.
• Business Development experience.
• Knowledge of the construction industry.
• Telephone selling/tele marketing.
• CRM experience.
• Full and clean driving licence.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
Stage 4 – References