Policies & Guarantees
25 Year Guarantee
Tobermore is proud of its quality assurance programme as well as its high standard of excellence. We guarantee the structural integrity of our paving blocks, when supplied for private use for a domestic project in a lightly trafficked area, for 25 years from the date of purchase. During this period, we will replace any paving blocks which fail to meet this guarantee, provided that they were suitable for use in relation to the relevant project and, if installed, were installed properly.
This guarantee is non-transferable, except upon any change of ownership of the premises, and does not cover installation defects or replacement works. It does not confer any rights other than those expressly stated and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Tobermore Concrete Products Ltd is engaged in the manufacture and supply of a wide range of pre-cast concrete products. The company recognises, and is committed to reducing, the environmental impacts and health & safety risks associated with the manufacture and installation of its products.
It is the policy of Tobermore Concrete Products Ltd to operate an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of currently obtained certificates ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004 & work to the standard of OHSAS18001: 1999.
Click here to download Tobermore's ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate
Click here to download Tobermore's ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certificate
The overall objective of the policy is the provision of a safe and environmentally responsible environment and quality orientated work environment for employees, customers and neighbours.
The company is committed to the concept of continual improvement and will use the Integrated Management System as an improvement tool. Quality, environmental and safety issues are viewed as core business values.
The objectives of the company are as follows:
- To ensure that risks are identified and controlled so that employees and others can be protected from danger;
- To ensure that environmental impacts are minimised and controlled;
- To ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety and environmental legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes which relate to our environmental aspects;
- To ensure that the products and services provided meet and indeed exceed the expectations of their customers;
- To ensure the prevention of pollution as a result of Tobermore Concrete Products’ operations and activities;
- A commitment to continual improvement in quality, health, safety and environmental management.
- The company will set and monitor specific improvement objectives to assist with the achievement of these overall objectives.
All employees and persons working on behalf of the company are required to understand, implement and maintain the ethos of the company’s policy statement.
This policy will also be made available to other interested parties as required.
This policy statement will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure that it is continuing to reflect the requirements of the company.