Standards & Awards
Tobermore is an award winning company and has been recognised both locally and internationally for both business processes and product quality.
In 2007 Tobermore won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award. This was the culmination of our long term approach to business excellence principles and recognition of how much the company has achieved.
Tobermore has received many other accolades to further support the company ethos of excellent customer service whilst providing high quality products. Tobermore is also an accredited ISO14001 and ISO9001 company.
Other recent awards:
- 2008 Belfast Telegraph Business Team of the Year
- 2008 Sand & Gravel Quarry & Manager of the Year at the Construction & Quarry Awards
- 2007 EFQM Business Excellence Award based against EFQM model (score 650+)
- 2007 Company of the Year award with UTV and Business Eye
- 2006 CIM Communications Award
- 2005 UK Business Excellence Award based against EFQM model (score 650+)
- 2005 CIM Overall Marketer of the Year Award & CIM Sales Excellence Award
- 2005 Accredited ISO 14001
- 2004 Queens Award for International Trade
- 2004 Major Marketing award with national newspaper (Belfast Telegraph)
- 2004 Accredited ISO 9001:2000 company
- 2004 Reassessed and accredited IIP company
- 2003 The All Island Trade and Business Awards – highly commended
- 2002 Northern Ireland Quality Award based against EFQM model (score 500+)
- 2001 Retained Mark of Excellence accreditation based against EFQM model (score 400+)
- 2001 RIBA CPD accredited firm
- 2001 Formally accredited with Investors In People
- 2000 Mark of Excellence accreditation based against EFQM model (score 350+)
- 1991 Accredited as a BS 5750 registered company